Saturday, August 9, 2008

St. Louis, MO
















July 28-30, 2008:

So, I was excited to have the chance to be back in St. Louis. I spent some time in college here at Webster Conservatory. This was visit to temple #6 on the trip. The sad face though is because they were closed this week for cleaning, so I didn't get to actually go through. Boo hoo. I did a YSA fireside downtown. It was great to get to see my old roomie, Trisha Brown Cheek, who is now prego and very cute as such! I also got to visit with a close friend, Stephanie Welsh, who is now married with a very cute son! We also got the chance to visit the St. Louis zoo with the girls. They LOVED seeing all of the animals. I would never have made it through the experience without seeing the penguins. The girls asked probably a gazillion times until we finally found them! I loved the butterflies, myself. They call this one "The Great Mormon!" Believe it or not, its true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you girls by the merrygoround...cute!