Friday, August 15, 2008

Bountiful, UT



August 4-6, 2008:

"This is the place"....we finally made it to Utah! Yay! It felt like the Pioneers finally arriving! I drove in about an hour before having the chance to sing at a Fundraiser in Bountiful for my friend Ashley's sister McKinley. The concert was at a home up on the mountain in Bountiful with such a breathtaking view! Wow! I could take that scenery everyday! I spent the next couple of days catching up with my best friend from back in the day in NYC....my Ash. My girls loved getting to play with her little boy, Eliot. We got to hit temple #8 on my trip in Bountiful. What a special experience to go through the temple with one of my best friends in the whole world!

(More pics to come)

2 comments:

Sherry Allred said...

Hi! I met Siaosi Burke who told me about you. I would love to have you audition for my musical Nephi and the Sword of Laban: www.sherryallred.com http://www.sherryallred.com/Auditions.html
Hope to see you!
-Sherry Allred

Unknown said...

Melissa, I hope there is sheet music for “Bring Forth Your Light.” We want it for a soprano’s solo at our Women’s Conference in April. Any hope of finding it? Diane 650 255-1598.